Data & Analytics in Healthcare
ABOUT the event
Data & Analytics in Healthcare
About Data & Analytics in Healthcare Melbourne 2023
Exclusively designed for today's healthcare data & analytics leaders, this event provides a space for the ecosystem to compare their strategies, explore the most exciting use-cases, network with forward-thinking peers, and discuss how the healthcare industry can use data, analytics, and AI to reform and revolutionise the patient experience.
What you can look forward to:
- This is the premier event for professionals in the healthcare industry in Australia to explore the opportunities of data, analytics, and AI
- Hear high-level, strategic discussions on how innovation and planning will take the forefront in 2023.
- Share war stories across the data and analytics community and discover the strategies and tools that are delivering actionable change and efficiencies
- Network with the brightest in the sector through networking drinks, group discussions, panel engagements and much more.
- Explore our expo and meet new partner to support your transformation journey
Corinium has been welcoming the data and analytics community through its doors since its inception, and in 2020 the data and analytics in healthcare event launched to provide a dedicated space for executives from across the healthcare industry to explore the unique challenges - and opportunities - that data and analytics is facing the industry.
Well known brands and organizations have spoken at previous data and analytics events both in-person and online including:
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Victorian Agency for Health Information
- YMCA Victoria
- Digital Health CRC
- St Vincent's Health
- Eastern Health
- Australian Unity
- Barwon Health
- Mater Health
- NSW Pathology
- Queensland Health
- NSW Health Pathology
- Southern Western Sydney Local Health District
- eHealth NSW
- + Many more!
Who is this for?
- Chief Medical Information Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Research Officer
- Chief Analytics Offier
Head/Director/Manager Information Management
- Head/Director/Manager Business Intelligence
- Head/Director/Manager Clinical Research
- Head/Director/Manager Digital Health
- Head/Director/Manager Informatics
- Head/Director/Manager Innovation
- & More!
CDAO MELBOURNE 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
Interested to see what the Corinium event experience is like? Check out our highlights reel opposite from CDAO Melbourne 2022!
Not a CDAO? No problem, the event is open and accessible to anyone at any stage of their analytics journey. Our expert speakers will be sharing their insights on transformative leadership, data-driven culture, developing high-performing analytics teams, data literacy and effective governance of data and AI.
If you are an Analyst, Head of data, enterprise architect, insight manager, business intelligence manager, or are involved in data and analytics as a function, this event has you covered!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR HEALTHCARE SERIES
"Data and Analytics Live A/NZ provided a real world game changing experience of connecting online where the world has been unable to connect in person - also allowing a more practical and efficient way to learn and interact with minimal interruption to daily work life."
"The content at these conferences is always well selected and with a fabulous set of speakers. I would recommend that people should join if they would like to hear what is happening in healthcare data"
'Amazing experience and great opportunity to connect bright people in Healthcare and hear top voice from each major organizations in this industry."
"I will use some of the points raised by some of the speakers guiding my work in the health AI innovation projects. It's worthwhile."
"Good to link in with other Data Architects and Analysts. Really slick operation too at an amazing venue"
"Data & Analytics is a must attend, if you go to no other conference this year, then let this be the one you go to. Engaging speakers, from a broad background. All presenting how Data can impact your organisation. All very tuned to the NZ Healthcare setting. Highly recommend!"
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
On our new platform, Business of Data, we have curated a wealth of thought-leading insights, via video podcasts, in-depth articles, reports, and interviews. Find out how other senior data and analytics leaders are tackling the challenges we’re facing today and are accelerating their organization’s recovery and transformation.